S’mores Coffee Milkshake
When you feel like eating a cookie, there is nothing better than this German Chocolate Chip Cookies. They are as delicious as they sound! Chewy chocolate chip cookies topped with a mouthwatering pecan-coconut frosting that will remind you of German Chocolate cake. They are easy to bake and just the right cookie to satisfy that ever enduring crave for something sweet.
- Prep Time15 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time25 min
- Yield24 Cookies
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee, chilled or cooled to room temp
- 1/2 cup marshmallow cream
- 4 cup vanilla ice cream
- 2 Tbsp chocolate syrup
- 1 Tbsp marshmallow cream
- 2 Tbsp crushed graham cracker
- 1/4 cup whipped cream
- 2 chocolate covered espresso beans
Preparing the Milkshake
- To the rim of two glasses, spread the 1 Tbsp of marshmallow cream on the lip of the rim. Drizzle the chocolate syrup onto the inside of the glass, in an up and down motions. To the rim of two glasses, spread the 1 Tbsp of marshmallow cream on the lip of the rim. Dip into crushed graham cracker and set aside.
- In a blender, combine coffee, marshmallow cream and ice cream. Process until smooth and creamy. Pour into two glasses.
- Top milkshake with whipped cream, add an espresso bean and enjoy immediately!