Cranberry Pecan Goat Cheese Truffles
When you need a simple but satisfying appetizer, these Cranberry Pecan Goat Cheese Truffles will fit the bill. They only take a few minutes to make and are full of flavor! The creamy, saltiness of the goat and cream cheese paired with the crunch of pecans and the sweetness of the honey and cranberries is like nothing you've ever had.
- Prep Time15 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time25 min
- Yield24 Cookies
- 10 oz goat cheese
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons honey, plus extra for garnish
- 1 1/2 cups Fisher Nuts pecan chips, divided
- 1 cup diced dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
Preparing the Truffles
- In a large bowl, beat goat cheese, cream cheese, cinnamon and honey until light and fluffy. Add 1/2 cup pecan chips, folding to combine. Set aside.
- Line countertop with parchment paper. Toss together remaining pecan chips, dried cranberries and parsley in the center of the parchment paper.
- Using a large cookie scoop, scoop out one round of cheese filling and toss in pecan mixture. Continue until all truffles have been rolled in coating. (Watch the video above to see how I do this.)
- Refrigerate cheeseballs until ready to serve. You can make these up to three days before, just make sure and store them in an airtight container.
- To Serve: Drizzle with honey, if desired. Serve with crackers, warm crostini or as is with a toothpick!
Original recipe – here.