Keto Garlic and Rosemary Foccacia
When you feel like eating a cookie, there is nothing better than this German Chocolate Chip Cookies. They are as delicious as they sound! Chewy chocolate chip cookies topped with a mouthwatering pecan-coconut frosting that will remind you of German Chocolate cake. They are easy to bake and just the right cookie to satisfy that ever enduring crave for something sweet.
- Prep Time15 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time25 min
- Yield24 Cookies
- 1½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
Garlic and Rosemary Butter
- 2 oz. butter at room temperature
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
Preparing the Foccacia
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Heat the mozzarella and cream cheese in a small pan on medium heat or in the microwave oven. Stir occasionally.
- Add the other ingredients and stir thoroughly.
- Flatten the dough into a round crust, about 8 inches (20 cm) in diameter, on parchment paper.
- Make holes in the dough with a fork and bake in the oven for about 12 minutes or until the bread has turned a golden color. Remove from the oven and let cool a little.
Preparing the Garlic and Rosemary Butter
- Mix together butter, garlic, salt and rosemary. Spread on top of the bread and place in a round baking dish.
- Bake for another 10 minutes. Divide into 8–10 pieces and serve lukewarm.